Wildflower and Meadow Grass Mix contains 25 different wild flower seeds-
Imagine the color and beauty!
Key Product Features
- Coverage: 1 pound bag covers up to 1,000 sq ft
- Contains at least 25 beautiful wildflowers
- Meadows grasses and birdsfoot trefoil pop in color and sway in the breeze
- Perennial flowers will bloom, reseed themselves and increase every year
- Perfect for creating a natural landscape with little maintenance
- Recommended Planting Months: April through June and Mid-November through December
- Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade (4 – 8 hours of sun)
Jonathan Green’s Wildflower and Meadow Grass Mix contains
over 25 annual and perennial wildflowers, hard fescue grass seed, and birdsfoot
trefoil creating a beautiful wildflowers and meadow grass landscape. This seed
mixture has the ability to reseed itself and birdsfoot trefoil grows bright
yellow flowers. This is the ideal seed mixture to plant in areas that you don’t
want to mow, such as on slopes or in poor soils that you can’t maintain.
The annual wildflowers produce flowers the first year and the
perennial wildflowers will reseed themselves, providing even more color and beautiful
blooms every year after. The flowers in this mixture like full sun best but
some grasses, such as hard fescue and birdsfoot trefoil, will grow in partial
shade. Wildflower and Meadow Grass Mix does not need to be fertilized. This
seed germinates in 21-40 days.