This figurine collection focuses on Baby Jesus with Mary and Joseph.
- Designer: Julius Weigelt
- Year of Origin: 1922 - 1930
- The largest figure (Joseph) in this set has a height of approx. 5 Inches. This set can be expanded with other figures from Marolin’s 4 ¾ Inches category.
- Each figure is cast from a paper-maché mass and is painted by acrylic colors. The mass developed the company founder, Richard Mahr.
- The figure is cast in plaster molds by hand. After the figures has been deburred, it is painted by skillful hands. The patina gives the figure its vintage character.
- The figures are lovingly packed in a gift box. The set consists of four figures.
- Keep all original MAROLIN® items in dry rooms and storage only.
The Holy Baby dressed in a shirt is lying in a manger. The Christ chlild is raising his right hand in blessing. Mary and Joseph are happily watching the child, creating a peaceful, serene scene. Each figurine is carefully created to depict the reason for the Christmas season. Use this trio of Holy Family figurines to adorn your home or give a gift that makes the Holy Family to the center of the Christmas season.
Fully crafted in Germany, each figure is cast from a specialized MAROLIN’s compound. This consists of a paper mâché mixture that the company founder, Richard Mahr, developed himself. Each figure is cast in plaster molds by hand. After the figure has been inspected and deburred, it is painted by skilled hands. During the final step, patina is applied. Patination gives the figure its special nostalgic character. You receive the figures lovingly packed in a wooden box with a fitted foam inlay.
Please note: The original MAROLIN figures are only suitable for setting up in dry rooms. Indoor use only please.