This Midwest Can Gasoline can is engineered for your safety.
- Midwest Can – Engineered for Safety
- Holds 2 gallon & 8 ounces of your gas and oil mixes
- Flame Shield Safety System – Double protection layer, Flame mitigation device plus vapor locking spout
- Quick-Flow Spout Included
- Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers
- Dimensions in Inches Measure: 9. 25 x 7. 75 x 9. 75
Midwest Can containers are manufactured with high quality HDPE plastics and feature our exclusive vapor barrier technology built directly into our container walls. The unique two-stage safety system provides a “double layer” of protection from accidental fires that can result when handling and storing gasoline and other flammable liquids. Cans designed with wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce tipping over. This size is perfect for personal equipment fuel storage and includes space for adding oil. Great for any of your lawn and garden projects.