Milorganite provides the nutrients every garden needs to grow the biggest and greatest abundance of fruits, flowers, and vegetables!
Key Product Features
- You will receive (1) 32 pound bag with your order
- You don’t have to worry about streaks, stripes, or accidentally burning your lawn when you use Milorganite fertilizer!
- Milorganite contains virtually no salts, so it won’t burn your lawn, trees, shrubs, or plants, even in the hottest temperatures or driest conditions.
- Milorganite's iron greens without staining. Grass needs iron for the long-lasting, deep, vibrant green lawn you want. Milorganite delivers organically complex iron throughout the feeding period and won’t stain concrete, unlike iron salts in some synthetic fertilizers.
- Milorganite’s slow-release plant food formula provides nitrogen and other nutrients for up to 8-10 weeks after application and does not need to be watered in. Covers 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Milorganite can be safely used in lawns, flowers, shrubs, trees, and fruit and vegetable gardens, promoting strong roots and sturdier stems.
- Milorganite provides the nutrients every garden needs to grow the biggest and greatest abundance of fruits, flowers, and vegetables.
Each bag delivers primary nutrients Nitrogen and Phosphorus to plants as well as important micro-nutrients that they need to develop. Milorganite is made from microbes that eat the organic material found in wastewater, die when they have nothing else to eat, and are heat-dried in dryers that operate at 900-1200 degrees Fahrenheit. There’s no immediate, excessive release of nutrients after fertilizing, which causes a flush of growth. This slow-release formula results in uniform growth and a well-established root system. Milorganite has no expiration date. It will work indefinitely if stored properly in a cool and dry area out of the reach of children and animals.