Improve the Health of Your Soil
Healthy soil is key to healthy plants. Good soil ensures that the plants can always access the air, water and nutrients they need. Supplementing your in-ground garden with Miracle-Gro All Purpose Garden Soil is a great way to boost the health of your soil. It is even enriched with continuous release plant food formula that will feed your plants for up to 3 months.
How to Use
Apply when planting flowers, vegetables or herbs outside, not in containers, or when preparing soil in outdoor gardens and landscaping beds.
Supplement in-ground gardens annually by mixing 3 inches of garden soil into the top 6 of the native top soil.
How to Apply
- When planting individual plants
- 1. Dig a hole twice as wide as the container or rootball of the plant
- 2. Blend the garden soil and native soil half-and-half to fill in the hole around the plant
- When amending beds
- 1. Apply a 3 inch layer and work it into the top 6 inches of the soil
- 2. Plant seeds or live plants following specific package or plant tag instructions
- 3. Water thoroughly after planting them daily until plants are well established.