Monte Carlo specializes in trend inspired, fashion forward ceiling fans and accessories in a wide variety of styles, sizes and finishes.
- Measurements are Height from ceiling to the bottom of the fan is 13.10" (with 4" downrod), Height from ceiling to the bottom of the blade is 12.57" (with 4" downrod) with a canopy width of 3 inches, Minimum Ceiling Height is 8 feet, 1 inch
- Downrods and ceiling adapters, dual mount with 4-inch by 0.5-inch downrod, hanging weight is 22 pounds
- 5 reversible silver blades measure 52-inch span with a pitch of 14-degrees
- Lighting kit not included- Downlight sold separately, there are no bulbs included
- Premium power 188 X 15mm torque-induction motor for quiet operation, balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation
- Energy Usage, CFM at High Speed is 5115, Watts at High Speed is 64, CFM/Watt at High Speed is 80, Adjusted CFM is 4433, Adjusted Watts is 29, Adjusted CMF/Watt is 153, Energy Star
The Monte Carlo 52" Designer Max features a 188.0 X 15.0 3 speed motor with a 14-degree blade pitch. Featuring clean lines and a slim housing profile, the 52" Designer Max ceiling fan by Monte Carlo not only provides powerful airflow with 6,257 CFM (cubic feet of air per minute), but also adds refined style to a wide variety of room décor. This versatile fan is offered in four finishes with reversible dual-finished blades and a dual mount canopy. The blades are double beveled, which results in better air flow, increased energy efficiency, and tailored look. Optional remote control and light kit are compatible and sold separately.