Stubborn weeds and invasive grasses will be gone with
Key Product Features
- For control of actively growing bermuda grass, kikuyugrass and broadleaf weeds in cool season lawns
- Post emergence herbicide for control of Bermudagrass, Kikuyugrass and broadleaf weeds in cool season grass
- Control Oxalis, Ground Ivy, Wild Violet, Clover, and many other broadleaf weeds
- Easy to use, simply dilute Turflon ester with water and apply using a spray tank
- Contains 61.6% active ingredient for use on cool season turf only
Turflon Ester controls bermudagrass, kikuyugrass and certain
broadleaf weeds such as oxalis, ground ivy, wild violet, clover, and ragweed.
Consider these nuisances as good as gone. This spray is used for the control of
actively growing plants. Only emerged weeds present at the time of application
will be controlled.