This highly detailed hand-made glass ornament will be a
beautiful addition to your Christmas tree!
Key Product Features
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Heart depicts the OWC Trademark Logo certifying that this is an Old World original
- Comes in a free Old World box for easy gift-giving & storage
- Ornament Dimensions in Inches 5.5 X 2 X 2 (HxLxW)
Lighthouses are sources of
inspiration and comfort. The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is the tallest in the
nation and a symbol of North Carolina. Its light can be seen 20 miles out to
sea and warns sailors of the treacherous Diamond Shoals. Its spiral stripes
have earned it the nickname of The Big Barber Pole. Perfect for the lighthouse collector on your list!