This Old World Christmas Glass Blown Acadia National Park Ornament is a great gift for any lover of traveling, or for you to decorate your own tree with!
Key Product Features
- Hand crafted in an age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into carved molds
- All hand painted and glittered
- Comes in an Old World Christmas box, that is perfect for storage or gift giving
- Heart bauble depicts the OWC Trademark logo
- Dimensions: 4 x 0.75 x 3 inches (LxWxH)
This Old World Ornament that is hand blown and hand painted is a great decoration to celebrate the love you have for your wildlife. Acadia National Park is a 47,000-acre Atlantic coast recreation area primarily on Maine's Mount Desert Island. Its landscape is marked by woodland, rocky beaches and glacier-scoured granite peaks. The park includes Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the United States East Coast. Among the wildlife are moose, bear, whales and seabirds. This Acadia National Park ornament has a heart bauble on its loop to depict the OWC Trademark logo, certifying that this is an Old World original. He also comes in an Old World Christmas Box that is perfect for storage or gift giving!