Old World Christmas Glass Blown Christmas Ornament, Dragon
Fruit is a fun and colorful addition to any tree!
- Primary Materials: Blown glass, hand painted with glitter details
- Crafting Technique: Mouth blown molten glass into finely carved molds
- Detailing: Hand painted and glittered, finished on all sides
- Heart bauble depicts the OWC Trademark logo
- Comes in an Old World Christmas box, that is perfect for storage or gift giving
- Dimensions (inches): 1.2 x 2.25 x 4 (HxLxW)
The name “Dragon Fruit” is derived from its similarity to a
dragon’s skin. It appears as a “leathery” red color covered with green “scales”
– hence the name. Once it is sliced, the interior looks nothing like the
outside as it is white & pulpy with black seeds. It is grown on the
Hylocereus cactus and is native to Mexico. Dragon fruit may look exotic, but
its flavors are similar to other fruits. Its taste has been described as a
slightly sweet cross between a kiwi and a pear. This colorful ornament will be
a unique and beautiful addition to any Christmas tree!
Old World ornaments have been hand-crafted using age-old
traditions that originated in the 1800s to bring you the highest quality
ornaments for your tree. All ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a
series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations. This unique
Christmas ornament can be hung on your Christmas tree or will sit upright on a
flat surface making this the perfect addition to your Christmas Décor.
Food and Drink
Fruits & Vegetables