What a beautiful addition to any
- Primary Materials: Blown glass, hand painted with glitter details
- Crafting Technique: Mouth blown molten glass into finely carved molds
- Detailing: Hand painted and glittered, finished on all sides
- Heart bauble depicts the OWC Trademark logo
- Comes in an Old World Christmas box, that is perfect for storage or gift giving
- Dimensions (inches): 2.25 x 3 x 4 (HxLxW)
World ornaments have been hand-crafted using age-old traditions that originated
in the 1800s to bring you the highest quality ornaments for your tree. All ornaments
are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to
achieve the beautiful creations. This unique Christmas ornament can be hung on
your Christmas tree or will sit upright on a flat surface making this the
perfect addition to your Christmas Décor.
the banks of the Lynn Canal in Southeast Alaska is the Eldred Rock Lighthouse.
This historic site was constructed in 1905 because of the many shipwrecks
nearby during the Gold Rush. Notable also is the fact that this is the last of
the 12 manned lighthouses that were started in Alaska.
Cities and States