This potting mix consists of high amounts of readily available carbon, ideal for creating a living soil environment.
Key Product Features
- This organic potting mix is a lightweight and soilless mix with exceptional wettability, water retention, and availability.
- OMRI listed for organic use, 100% peat free, containing no pathogens, weed seeds or other heavy metals and harmful ingredients.
- This is a great all-purpose organic potting mix ideal for raised beds, vegetable gardening, indoor plants, and anywhere else you would use traditional potting mix.
- Proudly produced in the United States, PittMoss is made out of revolutionary recycled paper fiber which improves water and nutrient retention and stimulates biological development.
- PittMoss sources all paper ingredients from local recycling facilities, hand sorts each batch to ensure zero contaminants and conducts extensive testing to create a perfect living soil environment.
This organic potting mix is the cleanest, most consistent soil on the market, with no pathogens, weed seeds or other heavy metals and harmful ingredients. It is made from PittMoss paper fibers with organic bark ingredients fortified with poultry manure, bovine compost inoculates, and feather meal to provide a slow, consistent nutrient source and encourage healthy soil biology. This carbon-rich soil contains lots of air space to aerate existing mixes and encourage root growth. By using PittMoss, gardeners can reduce greenhouse gas emissions associated with peat bog mining, and it offers a cleaner, more consistent soil option with rigorous testing to ensure optimal performance.