PittMoss Prime is a revolutionary organic soil conditioner and amendment made from upcycled, organic paper fibers.
Key Product Features
- This OMRI-listed, peat-free soil conditioner is designed to enhance soil aeration, reduce nitrogen run-off, and extend the time between watering.
- Ensures the absence of pathogens, weed seeds, heavy metals, or harmful components, with each batch undergoing rigorous testing to ensure optimal performance.
- Ideal solution designed to be mixed with compost, fertilizer, or other garden soils for improving and establishing lawns, planting trees and shrubs, and replacing peat in potting soil blends.
- Proudly produced in the United States, PittMoss is made out of revolutionary recycled paper fiber which improves water and nutrient retention and stimulates biological development.
- PittMoss sources all paper ingredients from local recycling facilities, hand sorts each batch to ensure zero contaminants and conducts extensive testing to create a perfect living soil environment.
PittMoss Prime is an OMRI-listed, lightweight, and sustainable soil alternative designed to enhance aeration, water management, and biological growth, making it an excellent choice for organic gardeners. It can be easily blended with native soil or existing mixes to transform challenging planting environments. By using PittMoss Prime instead of traditional peat moss, gardeners can reduce greenhouse gas emissions associated with peat bog mining, and it offers a cleaner, more consistent soil option with rigorous testing to ensure optimal performance.