The growing medium that increases resistance to stresses, and gives you the results that you need!
Key Product Features
- Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to general purpose peat-based mixes)
- Grower can more easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- High perlite content, difficult to overwater
- Designed for water sensitive crops- reduces the chance of water related problems
- Peat based growing medium
- Suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants
- Mycorrhizae - glomus intraradices, for increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield, nutrient and water uptake, stress resistance and overall root and plant health
When seeking the ideal balance between air porosity, drainage capacity and water retention, PRO-MIX HPCC is the solution growers select. With unique chunk coir reducing soil compaction and carefully selected peat moss, this formulation provides qualities promoting growth and offering a delicate, well-calculated control over the root zone. This mix makes it difficult to over-water your plants. PRO-MIX HPCC provides growers what they need to optimize the quality of their hanging baskets, large containers and long-term crops. Contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss, perlite, Mycorrhizae - glomus intraradices.