More than a growing medium, Pro-Mix HP Mycorrhizae Open Top Grow Bag offers a fully adapted solution for your planting needs.
- Peat-based potting soil mix for indoor and outdoor plants that has a high volume of porosity providing high air capacity and extra drainage for efficient growth
- Suitable for a wide variety of plants such as flowers, vegetables, indoor plants, and outdoor plants, which makes it perfect for any indoor and outdoor gardens
- Plants will experience enhanced root growth, water and nutrient uptake, and increased resistance to environmental stresses such as drought and compaction
- Pro-Mix HP high drainage potting soil carries a pH level range of 5.2-6.2, within 7-10 days, plants will reach the pH levels of 5.8-6.2
- Quick and easy setup that requires no container. Simply tear off the top of the bag and water the medium until moist. Once moist, you are now ready to start planting
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality. Ideal for greenhouse vegetables, young plant propagation, vegetable transplants, hydroponic and medicinal plants.