Key Product Features
- Based on original Japanese designs for the Hori Hori, but updated with modern materials and style
- Features a 7.75-inch powder-coated carbon steel blade
- Has a 6-inch ergonomic grip composite handle
- Use it as a substitute for a trowel, transplanter, cultivator, or most importantly, a weeder
- Handle has hang-hole for easy hanging when not in use
Root Slayer Soil Knife is so versatile that it can perform the functions of almost any hand tool in the garden. This is ideal for people who love the outdoors because it is lightweight and easy to bring. Is an updated gardening tool made with modern materials and technology. Delivered with an enamel powder coating, the Root Slayer Soil Knife features an array of a dozen saw-like cutting teeth on one side, a long sharp blade on the other side, the signature Root Slayer inverted V blade tip, and a combination twine cutter and bottle opener near the ergonomic grip. Lifetime guarantee for home use.