Roots Organics Green Fields is an ocean-nutrient-based growing mix designed for both the vegetative-and flowering phases of mature plants!
Key Product Features
- Green Fields was designed with greater water-holding capacity, yet it is free-draining for frequent feeding of fast-growing, heavy feeding plants
- Ready-to-use soil created with less perlite and pumice, and specific ingredients such as fish meal and crab meal, worm castings, bat guano, and kelp meal
- Our Roots Organics soil bags double as pots – just cut the top off, drop the plant in, and you’re ready to go
- Ingredients: Composted Forest Material, Peat Moss, Perlite, Coco Fiber, Pumice, Worm Castings, Crab Meal, Feather Meal, Fish Meal, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Fishbone Meal, Kelp Meal
- Also contains beneficial mycorrhizal fungi: Funneliformis mosseae, Rhizophagus intraradices, Septoglomus desertícola to enhance uptake of plant nutrients, increase root biomass, and help container grown plants resist stress
Roots Organics Greenfields was designed with greater water holding capacity, less perlite and pumice and specific ingredients like fish & crab meal, worm castings, bat guano and kelp meal. A super-premium potting mix, it's perfect for large containers and heavy-feeding plants. Packaged in a 10-gallon ready to use grow bag. Just cut or poke holes and plant directly in the bag. Ingredients: Coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish meal, crab meal, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal and kelp meal.