Grow healthier, more beautiful Orchids! Better Gro Orchid Bark is endorsed by the American Orchid Society!
- Use as a potting mixture for epiphytic orchids and ornamentals, such as bromeliads, to provide the right growing conditions
- Versatile medium is great for potting, re-potting, spot re-filling or as the base for a custom mixture
- Rich media of specially sized and graded grower's choice western fir bark handles the needs of a wide range of ornamentals and orchids
- Controls moisture
- Comes in a convenient re-sealable bag
- Detailed step by step instructions for successfully re-potting your orchid, also with pictures
Sun Bulb Better-Gro Orchid Bark is a multi-purpose use, premium potting mix for ferns, bromeliads, epiphytic orchids, and a wide range of other ornamentals. The ideal potting mixture for "emergencies", perfect for spot refilling, potting, or re-potting or for a custom mixture base. The medium of choice for general gardeners and orchid cultivators because of Better-Gro Orchid Bark‘s versatility and quality. Contains a combo of specifically graded and sized western fir bark and created specifically to tackle the potting needs of a variety of ornamentals and orchids. It can also be used as the base for a custom mixture. Endorsed by the American Orchid Society.