Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Floating Pond Sticks Fish Food is the perfect product to keep your fish happy and healthy!
- Wheat germ helps to transitions fish in and out of winter
- Has exceptional digestibility
- Intended for colder months
- Length of stick is 8-12mm and the diameter of stick is 3-4mm
- Excellent digestion even at low water temperatures
- Reduces contamination of water, especially in spring and fall
Wheatgerm transitions fish in and out of winter. Excellent digestion even at low water temperatures, thereby reducing contamination, especially in spring and fall. For koi and all pond fish. Wheatgerm's exceptional digestibility at low temperatures is very important since fish metabolism and the pond's ammonia reducing biological activity are greatly diminished in colder months. Feed in spring and fall, when water temperatures are below 50-Degree F and above 39-Degree F. Soft Stick Advantage: Designed to soften quickly because pond fish have no teeth. High digestibility which is important because pond fish have no stomachs. High digestibility promotes clear water by minimizing waste.