Worm Egg Material is organic soil and worm bedding full of worm eggs!
Key Product Features
- Adding worm egg material enhances the microbe-rich environment of your soil
- Worm eggs hatch in soil, adapt, and begin to help improve soil quality
- Worm tunnels bring in oxygen, drain water, and create space for plant roots. They will also consume and digest the soil around them, producing more castings
- Worms increase soil aeration, nutrient cycling, water movement, and therefore plant growth
- Mix into soil of a new area, top dress onto existing areas, dig transplant holes extra wide and deep to allow room for WIGGLE WORM Pure Worm Castings Plus Worm Egg Material to surround the root ball
- Worm eggs are hardly noticeable within worm castings, and may be different colors/levels of translucency
- Product ships in a black-and-white printed bag to lower the cost of the bag
WIGGLE WORM Soil Builder Worm Egg Material Raised Bed Mix comes from the same worms that bring you the world’s PUREST Worm Castings. We mix our nutrient rich worm bedding soil laden with worm eggs with just the right amount of PURE Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Simply open and pour straight from the bag into planter boxes or raised beds. No complicated mixing, no additional fertilization required.