Worm Egg Material is organic soil and worm bedding full of worm eggs!
Key Product Features
- To SAVE you money this product is shipped in a black and white bag
- This product is a bag of compost soil blend with trace amounts of worm castings and worm eggs
- To be used as a planting mix that plants can directly grow in, while the worm castings provide some fertilization
- Worm eggs hatch in soil, adapt, and begin to help improve soil quality
- Worm tunnels bring in oxygen, drain water, and create space for plant roots. They will also consume and digest the soil around them, producing more castings
- Worms increase soil aeration, nutrient cycling, water movement, and therefore plant growth
- Pour straight from the bag into the planter box or raise bed. Can be used to fill bed full or mixed with other organic materials. When using for trees or bushes, dig hole, 3- 6 inches wider and add WIGGLE WORM raised bed mix to the hole.
- Worm eggs are hardly noticeable within worm castings, and may be different colors/levels of translucency
- Adding worm egg material enhances the microbe-rich environment of your soil
WIGGLE WORM Soil Builder Worm Egg Material Raised Bed Mix comes from the same worms that bring you the world’s PUREST Worm Castings. We mix our nutrient rich worm bedding soil laden with worm eggs with just the right amount of PURE Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Simply open and pour straight from the bag into planter boxes or raised beds. No complicated mixing, no additional fertilization required.