These ergonomic hand pruner is sure to make your garden chores easier!
Key Product Features
- Light alloy handles are shaped to act as an extension of the forearm
- The anvil blade handle is designed to prevent the pruner from sliding through the hand
- Hollow-ground, the swiss precision, hardened steel blade features a wire-cutting notch
- Ergonomically designed for light day-to-day pruning
- Features a cushion stop, sap-groove, wire-cutting notch, and fine blade adjustment
- Hardened Swiss carbon steel blades
- 1-inch cutting capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Felco 8 Ergonomic Pruner is a high performance model specially designed for increased comfort and efficiency while providing the same clean, precise pruning ability of other shears in the Felco line. Ergonomic design prevents tendonitis (RSI) and reduces physical effort, enhancing comfort and ease of use. Features include lightweight handles made of forged aluminum with nonslip coating and lifetime guarantee, hardened steel blade and screw-mounted anvil blade, wire cutting notch for damage free cutting of small wires, sap groove for clean, easy cutting of sticky wood, and micrometric adjustment system for optimal cutting head adjustment. Ergonomically designed angled cutting head, handle shape, and cushioned shock absorption system reduce risk of injury and further enhance worker comfort and efficiency. All parts can be replaced in this durable, dependable Felco model. Made in Switzerland by Felco. Weight 245g/8.6oz Length 210mm/8.3in Cutting Capacity 25mm/1in Hand Size Large.