Ideal for cutting thick branches.
Key Product Details
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 1-1/2 In. Diameter
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Durable steel handles with shock absorbing bumpers helps to reduce stress
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Length: 28 In.
Bypass Lopping shears 28 inch overall length. Perfect for clean cuts through branches up to 1-1/2 inches diameter. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use. Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust. Soft grip handles enhance comfort and control. Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for comfortable, easy use. Steel construction provides lasting durability.